Advanced Technology and Techniques
If a home or business suffers fire or water damage, and it is not cleaned up properly, it can cause years of headaches for the owners. And unfortunately it is not always a straight forward process to completely scope out the extent of the damage- there is the type of home or business to consider, the age and construction of the home and the nature of the damage.
At SERVPRO of Shakopee/Savage/Prior Lake we invest heavily in new technology and advanced drying and clean up techniques and equipment to ensure the job is done right the first time. Several of our technicians are certified in Advanced Structural Drying and are qualified to handle even the most complex mitigation projects.
The equipment we bring on site to detect moisture and other damage is all state of the art. In addition we have the newest and most powerful extraction equipment available which allows us to remove close to 90% of the water in the first few hours of arriving on site.
If your home or business suffers damage from water, fire or smoke, call our team today- our team is always ready to help!
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.