About SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake
Owners of SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake
SERVPRO of Shakopee/Savage/Prior Lake has been serving the Scott County and Carver County areas for close to 30 years. The business is currently owned by Scott Clemente and his wife Liz, who live in the Minneapolis area along with their three children, Jack, Cate and Betsy. Scott bought into the SERVPRO system because he saw an opportunity to run and grow a business that genuinely helps people and that can be a positive influence for the communities where we operate.
In the past 10 years we have grown from just 6 technicians and 3 service vehicles to a staff of over 30 trained and certified individuals close to 20 service vehicles. Our growth has come through a focus of doing each individual job so well that, even without asking, our customers will go out of their way to recommend us to friends, neighbors and their entire community.
As we look forward to the next 30 years we will continue to do what we do best:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in the industry
- Provide the absolute highest quality of work in the industry
- Continue to focus on our customers and the community to ensure we are serving each as best we can
Technology and Training For a Better Customer Experience
At SERVPRO of Shakopee/Savage/Prior Lake invest heavily in both technology and training to provide our customers with a better overall experience than other companies in our industry. Our technicians all have iPads to document losses and allow them to communicate seamlessly with your insurance company. In addition they have the latest in moisture detecting instruments from the TRAMEX ME5 moisture meter to various FLIR infrared cameras. These instruments allow us to detect ALL the moisture and water that may be hiding behind your walls which ensures the clean up is done correctly, the first time.
In addition to technology we are constantly investing in training for our technicians. Each one holds at least one designation from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restortion (IICRC) and regularly attends Continuing Education courses to ensure their skillset stays sharp. On top of industry leading certifications we also conduct in house training on a weekly basis to cover everything form the basics of water and fire mitigation to the more complex mitigation and restoration strategies.
Full Service Company
We pride our selves on handling all aspects of the mitigation and restoration process. You can think of us as your "concierge" to assist in answering all of your questions and working with your insurance company to make sure they have any documentation they might need. In addition as a licensed contractor with the State of Minnesota we can advise on and complete any repairs that may be needed as part of the restoration process.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Hearts for Homes
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Minnesota Educational Facilities Management Professionals Association
- Minnesota Multi Housing Association
- People Serving People
- Shakopee Chamber of Commerce