Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold Mitigation Assistance- 24/7
If you think you may need mold mitigation in your home our business you can call us anytime, day or night to have your questions answered and to schedule an inspection or service. We can usually get one of our certified technicians out within a day to take a look at your property and determine what, if anything, needs to be done to fix the problem.
Until help arrives, below are some mold damage tips that will assist you knowing what to do and more importantly, what not to do until we we get there.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (952) 403-1050
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Prior Lake
- New Prague
- Belle Plaine
- Elko New Market