Jordan, MN Mold Damage Remediation
Mold is far more than an unsightly splotch. It's all over the world, even in places like Lagoon Park and the Louisville Swamp, in microscopic clouds of spores and it needs to be mitigated when it grows into colonies of visible patches. That's when you need help from the Jordan mold damage remediation experts at SERVPRO.
Mold Remediation in Jordan, Minnesota
While mold can never be entirely eliminated, it can be remediated so that you home has clean, uncontaminated air. To do that, however, you need help.
At SERVPRO, we're available 24/7, 365 days a year to take care of your Jordan mold remediation needs. Our expert technicians are highly trained, experienced and certified with the best equipment available to tackle the problem quickly and thoroughly.
How SERVPRO Works
The SERVPRO process is straight and simple:
- You call us, and we inspect and assess the damage.
- We use negative air chambers, physical barriers and other equipment to contain the spread.
- We use air scrubbers, HEPA filters and more to get rid of spores in the air.
- We remove and clean any mold-infested materials, then we sanitize and restore furniture, possessions, clothing and other items.
- We completely restore the area, reinstalling subfloors, drywall, carpet and more to make the mold look "Like it never even happened."
If you're ready to get started with mold remediation in Jordan, call SERVPRO at 952-403-1050 today!
SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (952) 403-1050
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens, irritants, and toxins.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Faster to Any Size Fire Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
Locally Owned, with National Resources
We are proud to be an active member of this community. SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake is locally owned and operated, so we’re already nearby and ready to help Jordan residents and business owners with any size mold contamination.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Shakopee, MN
- Savage, MN
- Prior Lake, MN
- Chaska, MN
- Chanhassen, MN
- Victoria, MN
- New Prague, MN
- Belle Plaine, MN
- Jordan, MN
- Carver, MN
- Elko New Market, MN
- Cologne, MN
Highly Trained Water and Mold Restoration Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
Step 1: Emergency Contact - (952) 403-1050
The mold cleanup and restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will ask a series of questions to help us determine the necessary equipment, resources, and personnel.
Step 2: Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
We determine the scope of the mold damage by carefully inspecting your property for visible signs of mold. Since mold can be hidden, we use various technologies to detect mold and hidden water sources.
Step 3: Mold Containment
Our professionals use various containment procedures to prevent the spread of mold. We may use advanced containment procedures like negative air chambers to isolate the contaminated area with physical barriers and negative air pressure to keep the mold spores from spreading during the cleanup process. All fans and heating and cooling systems will be turned off to prevent the spread of mold.
Step 4: Air Filtration
We use powerful air scrubbers, HEPA vacuums, and other filtration equipment to remove microscopic mold spores out of the air. This air filtration process and our mold containment process help to prevent the spread of these mold spores while the mold remediation is in process.
Step 5: Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
Depending on the amount of mold growth and the types of surfaces involved, the mold remediation process can vary significantly. In general, we’ll use antifungal and antimicrobial treatments to eliminate mold colonies and to help prevent new colonies from forming. Depending on the severity of the infestation, we may need to remove drywall, carpeting, and other porous materials.
Step 6: Cleaning Contents and Sanitizing
SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake will use a variety of cleaning techniques and products to clean your furnishings and personal belongings. Since mold infestations also cause a persistent musty odor, our professionals are also trained to remove odors and provide deodorization using fogging equipment.
Step 7: Restoration
During the remediation process, it’s often necessary to remove porous building materials like subfloors, drywall, and carpet. The restoration step returns your Jordan, MN home or business back to normal. Depending on the severity of mold damage, the restoration step may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, or it may involve a substantial reconstruction project.
SERVPRO knows Mold
In Jordan, MN, SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake is ready to tackle and resolve any mold issues that arise. SERVPRO professionals understand the anxiety that can happen when a homeowner uncovers mold. Let us help put your worries to rest. Our knowledgeable crew is ready with the gear needed to tackle any mold job. Reach us at (952) 403-1050 - We’re ready to activate our team to remediate your mold.